How to get the most from this Groupsite

Profile Image for Groupsite.com Groupsite.com
  • Tue, Apr 5, 2011 1:10 AM

To get the most from your experience as a member of Zeitgeist Movement Bellingham, a Groupsite powered by the Groupsite.com platform for groups, it is important that you have an understanding of how this Groupsite will empower you to share, communicate and network securely within this Membership Group.

The video below provides a brief 3-minute introduction to Groupsites. Please take a moment to view it fully. It will help you to become actively involved in making this a productive Membership Group.

For additional, more detailed, instruction we encourage you to view the full demo tour.

Thank you,

Zeitgeist Movement Bellingham

Replies to this Topic

Hi, I notice there is not a posting here since 2011, is the group still 'a group' ? Is there a need for organization? or skills which I might help to bring to the group?

Please let me know, 

Regards,

elaine ossipov.

Elaine,

Welcome to the Bellingham Zeitgeist Chapter!  You are correct in your observation of the lack of activity on the site.  Unfortunately there hasn't been enough concerted effort to really get an organized group together.  This site was brought online a little over a year ago around the time we did a ZMF showing at the Pickford Cinema.  At the time there was a lot of interest but I left town shortly thereafter and it appears that nobody else has picked up the reins.  It would be great if Bellingham was able to organize a group and really start some awareness raising events.  I hope you're able to get something going, Bellingham is ripe for a healthy Zeitgeist Movement presence.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

- Best regards,

Ethan

Edited Tue, Sep 4, 2012 12:29 PM

Hey all,

It's my first Post.. 8D   Ethan, I agree that Bellingham smells ripe for becoming aware of TZM, and I think talking about the kinds of ways we as a group could bring this about is a good start.. To me as an individual, it feels like a daunting task.  But I think I would feel a lot more comfortable getting my hands dirty if I were working with even just a few other people (or one other person for that matter).  Where to begin.. I think getting Ideas flowing through interested members and simple meetings to discuss topics could form a foundation to build on.. How do these topics effect our area specifically?  What are the most effective (sustainable) ways to get through to members of the community that may join the movement?  Who are most likely to join? I have my own Ideas, but I'm here to get involved with you all, and I want to hear what you think.  Should we do a screening of Zeitgeist to start a discussion somewhere?  Should we start meeting up once a week?  I don't know, but it seems like a good Idea.  Get interested people in a group and Ideas in motion.  I can't wait to hear what you all think.

Just curious if anyone else has seen the first 2 episodes of culture in decline?  Or has anyone been watching The Venus Project seminar series on youtube?  They're pretty interesting, it's mind boggling to watch the contrasting views between these and the "election year" group..  Sometimes I forget that's why a lot of people are acting crazy.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Zeitgeist Movement Bellingham