Zeitgeist in the Ski to Sea Parade

I was watching the Ski to Sea parade a couple weeks ago and it occurred to me that there should definitely be a Zeitgeist presence represented in it next year - talk about exposure.  I don't know how many thousands of people turn out for the parade each year but man, a bunch of people with Zeitgeist stuff marching in the parade handing out DVDs would sure go a long way toward raising awareness.  I'm not going to be here next year but I would highly recommend some of the B'ham folks organize something for next year's parade.

Replies to this Topic

Hey Ethan - actually, someone mentioned this at the state chapter meeting the other day and we noted it. If you would be interested in doing it next year, keep it on the calendar and we can supply you with all the digital materials to make handouts/flyers/etc. We might even be able to have some people come out for it from Seattle, but hopefully we would have enough presence in Bellingham to do it.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Zeitgeist Movement Bellingham